Strong winds have blown the roof tiles out of place the Plastic dry verge had blown loose allowing wind to get under the tiles and lift them off the laths.
We set up a scaffolding and fixed all the dry verge back in place with screws. We then mechanically fix the roof tiles back in place. The new houses were in Mottram Hyde
Replace a cracked tile that had slipped down the roof causing a leak into the attic. The tile was replaced the same day and was just a £60 repair. We aim to call out and fix Your leaking roof the same day we only carry out repairs in Tameside and are buy with confidence Approved.
Emergency roof repairs carried out across Tameside.
- damaged slates damaged slates
- slipped slate slipped slate
- Damaged Roofing Felt Damaged Roofing Felt
- Slipped roof tile replace Slipped roof tile replace
- Replace Damaged Tile Replace Damaged Tile
- Loose Cement roof verge Loose Cement roof verge
- Replace missing ridge tile Replace missing ridge tile
- Missing tiles after storm Missing tiles after storm
- Replace roofing tiles Replace roofing tiles
- Broken tile repairs Broken tile repairs
- damaged felt repair damaged felt repair
- loose chimney pots loose chimney pots