Remove a stack that was leaking the customer had uesd other roofers to repair the leak. Stacks that are unused are best removed as it's impossible to keep the water from getting through as most stacks do not have a damp proof as the last photo shows.
A scaffold was needed to replace the barge boards on the gable. This was above a extension so we build the scaffold ontop of the roof. The repairs were carried out in Ashton Tameside. We have our own scaffold and prefer to use our own so when it comes down we can inspect for any damage to the roof so repairs can be completed before we leave.
Emergency roof repairs carried out across Tameside.
- damaged slates damaged slates
- slipped slate slipped slate
- Slipped roof tile replace Slipped roof tile replace
- Replace missing ridge tile Replace missing ridge tile
- Missing tiles after storm Missing tiles after storm
- Replace roofing tiles Replace roofing tiles
- damaged felt repair damaged felt repair
- loose chimney pots loose chimney pots