Remove a stack that was leaking the customer had uesd other roofers to repair the leak. Stacks that are unused are best removed as it's impossible to keep the water from getting through as most stacks do not have a damp proof as the last photo shows.
Carry out slate repairs on factory mill in stalybridge. We fixed back all the slates that had slipped out of place. No slates were broken as they only slipped into the gully.
A scaffold was needed to replace the barge boards on the gable. This was above a extension so we build the scaffold ontop of the roof. The repairs were carried out in Ashton Tameside. We have our own scaffold and prefer to use our own so when it comes down we can inspect for any damage to the roof so repairs can be completed before we leave.
Ladders are tied to wall and then a cat ladder is put on the roof and tied into place. We then can carry out the roof repair in a safe manner.
Lower the chimney and install new Pots and gas cowl we use clay as they look much better than the aluminium ones.
Emergency roof repairs carried out across Tameside.
- damaged slates damaged slates
- slipped slate slipped slate
- Damaged Roofing Felt Damaged Roofing Felt
- Slipped roof tile replace Slipped roof tile replace
- Replace Damaged Tile Replace Damaged Tile
- Loose Cement roof verge Loose Cement roof verge
- Replace missing ridge tile Replace missing ridge tile
- Missing tiles after storm Missing tiles after storm
- Replace roofing tiles Replace roofing tiles
- Broken tile repairs Broken tile repairs
- damaged felt repair damaged felt repair
- loose chimney pots loose chimney pots
Set up scaffold to factory gutter and install a new outlet and hopper to clear the rainwater fast in heavy rain. Stalybridge